View this Article in Magnus
Edit this Article in Magnus
 

Quiz: are you stuck in a hair rut?

Nearly half of us never change our hairstyles, according to new research. But others regularly experiment with new looks. Either way, it pays to have a rethink as we grow older. Take our quiz to find out if it's time for a change.

Email RSS Share

Around 47 per cent of Brits have something in common with Gwyneth Paltrow and Cindy Crawford, according to a new survey for Macmillan Cancer's Shave or Style campaign. That's right: they never change their hairstyles. And the remaining 53 per cent? Some have an occasional rethink - like Kylie Minogue, for example. Others are Victoria Beckham-like hair chameleons who simply can't make up their minds - chopping and changing colours and cuts from one month to the next. So which one are you? Take our quiz to find out - and get the expert advice you need...

Join us here...

Click on a magazine title to see all its online features and news
Prima
Stain buster Our guide to removing smudges, spots, and other spills.
See more stain busting solutions >

Community

MORE FROM ALLABOUTYOU

View by magazine : View by magazine Prima
production
Page built from scratch in 2 wallclock secs ( 1.74 usr + 0.02 sys = 1.76 CPU) (click to hide)